[LLVMdev] version 2.3 of poolalloc

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 26 14:13:06 PDT 2009

Dear All,

I have finished updating the DSA and Poolalloc source code so that it
compiles with the LLVM 2.6 API.  If you check out the LLVM 2.6 branch
(directions are in the llvmdev archives; look for the email by Tanya
Lattner about the LLVM 2.6 branch), you should be able to build mainline
DSA and Pool Allocation against it.

If you have trouble building DSA/Pool Allocation, please email llvmdev.

-- John T.