[LLVMdev] Regular Expression lib support

OvermindDL1 overminddl1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 02:30:14 PDT 2009

Bah, the mailing server still has the headers broken!  Sending to the
list this time, how inconvenient...

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 3:18 AM, Sebastian
Redl<sebastian.redl at getdesigned.at> wrote:

>>> Include C++ marker please (*- C++ -*-===//)
>>
>> Just out of curiosity, what is this marker used for?
>
> I use it in my text editor so that it can distinguish .h files containing C
> from those containing C++.

I have always been curious about that.  For my own projects I have
always used .hpp for C++ only headers and .h for C/C++ or just C
headers.  I have noticed other libraries follow the same standard, I
have always been curious why some, such as LLVM, do not?