[LLVMdev] Build issues on Solaris

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Tue Aug 25 00:57:53 PDT 2009

Hello, Nathan

>> the call will be to nowhere.
> Good point, I didn't look closely enough at the calling sequence. I assume
> this has to be broken on Linux/x86 at the moment too? I've done up a quick
> and dirty implementation below for the sake of discussion, which compiles
> (and doesn't break lli), but hasn't been tested beyond that point as yet.
> Admittedly this adds even more versions of X86CompilationCallback, but the
> mixed version with #ifs seemed to be pretty hard to follow.
There was some PR wrt this issue (sorry, I remembered about it only
now). It was decided that proper way of doing things is just declare
the compilation callback as static - then you won't need to assemble
call via PLT at all. There was even patch for that, however I was not
working for me for some weird reason and I had no time to dig, why.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov