[LLVMdev] Request Permission for approve-after-commit for Profiling Infrastructure.

Andrew Lenharth andrewl at lenharth.org
Mon Aug 24 05:50:07 PDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 4:47 AM, Andreas
Neustifter<e0325716 at student.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> since I'm planing on a whole bunch of changes in the area of the
> Profiling Infrastructure I would like to ask humbly if it is possible to
> have approve-after-commit permission for the following files:
>
> include/llvm/Analysis/ProfileInfo.h
> include/llvm/Analysis/ProfileInfoLoader.h
> include/llvm/Analysis/ProfileInfoTypes.h
> lib/Analysis/ProfileEstimatorPass.cpp
> lib/Analysis/ProfileInfo.cpp
> lib/Analysis/ProfileInfoLoader.cpp
> lib/Analysis/ProfileInfoLoaderPass.cpp
> lib/Transforms/Instrumentation/*
> runtime/libprofile/*
>
> Also I would have to add some modules (new files) in Analysis,
> Transforms/Instrumentation and libprofile.
>
> This would allow me to make the changes very incrementally and that in
> turn makes it easier to review the changes.

You are the first person to hack on them in any significant way since:
r24493 | alenhar2 | 2005-11-27 18:58:09
I haven't needed or looked at them since around then.  Which is to say
fine by me if it were up to me.  The only still active author of code
(not just cleanups) in the profiling directory besides me is Chris.

Andrew