[LLVMdev] How to force MemoryDependenceAnalysis to run on original module

Marc Brünink marc at bruenink.de
Thu Aug 20 11:44:13 PDT 2009

Hi,

I do have a FunctionPass that does change the code. This FunctionPass
requires another FunctionPass which performs all the necessary analyses.
This AnalysisPass again requires MemoryDependenceAnalysis.

The problem is, that I would like MemoryDependenceAnalysis to run on the
unaltered module. I do not want to have dependencies to changed code.
What is the cleanest way to do this?
Sounds easy, but I do not get it right :D

Thanks
Marc