[LLVMdev] LLVM asserts

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Wed Aug 19 15:07:57 PDT 2009

I asked Chris to make this change (but on IRC, so I guess it wasn't
visible on the list).

This matches what we do for cfe-* and one really nice benefit of
getting in the Reply-All habit is that the reply goes both directly to
the sender and to the list.

The problem I perceived was that LLVM is getting so much traffic that
it is quite easy for people to miss replies to commit messages (i.e.,
review feedback) unless they get the message personally.

 - Daniel