[LLVMdev] Graphviz and LLVM-TV

Ioannis Nousias ioannis.nousias at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:32:59 PDT 2009

Thanks Misha.

I've got a peculiar syntax error with the wxS() function. Seems that
there is some kind of name conflict. I've renamed it to wxStr.

llvm-tv window runs, however I have problems with the opt-snap. It does
not recognise the -gcse CLI argument and if I omit that, it segfaults,
though I do get the views on the llvm-tv window (don't know if they are
complete/correct)

Processing: /tmp/llvm-tv-ioannis/snapshots/0-licm.bc
0   opt            0x0840abbe
1   libstdc++.so.6 0x007c7a81 operator delete(void*) + 33
2   opt            0x08393d35 llvm::Pass::~Pass() + 85
3   opt            0x083970de llvm::PMDataManager::~PMDataManager() + 62
Segmentation fault

regards,
Ioannis