[LLVMdev] modify cmakefiles to set the default triple of msvc and mingw to i686-pc-mingw

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Sun Aug 9 15:42:38 PDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Benjamin Kramer<benny.kra at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am 09.08.09 23:36, schrieb Eli Friedman:
>>
>> MSVC *is* continuously checked; see
>> http://google1.osuosl.org:8011/builders/clang-i686-xp-msvc9.  Anyone
>> who breaks the MSVC build will get a nastygram from buildbot.

Technically it doesn't send nastygrams either, all though so far we've
done a good job of noticing when it breaks.

> Please note that the MSVC buildbot only builds the X86 target at the moment.
> I don't know why though.

Because my Win32 box is super slow. :)

It made more sense when I was ironing out kinks, now that it works its
probably worth switching it back.

The big problem with the windows builder is that it doesn't run any
tests, so while it makes sure things build, it doesn't make sure they
work (as well as they do).

 - Daniel