[LLVMdev] Building LLVM 2.5 on CENTOS 5.3

Sarah Thompson sarah at findatlantis.com
Tue Apr 28 16:43:24 PDT 2009

OK, that got much further, but I'm now seeing another problem which
may (or may not) be related. Building my own code (my model checker),
it builds libraries fine, then within tools (I'm using a fairly
standard LLVM build environment here), I am seeing the error

	*** llvm-config doesn't exist - rebuilding it

followed by a

	make: Entering an unknown directory

which is complaining about .../tools//bin/llvm-config

This didn't happen when I was building with gcc 4.1.x, though of
course, my code didn't actually work when compiled with that compiler.

[s]