[LLVMdev] how to build Java frontend for LLVM?

Nicolas Geoffray nicolas.geoffray at lip6.fr
Mon Apr 27 23:42:42 PDT 2009

Hi Joey,

The .Net support in vmkit has moved to an experimental state and much of
the development in vmkit currently targets the Java frontend. So you can
skip configuring pnet and only use the JVM in vmkit with GNU Classpath.
However, if you're still interested in running .net apps, you can use
mono instead of pnet (which in my experience will be easier to
configure) and "patches are welcome" :)

Nicolas