[LLVMdev] build failure in llvm revision69440

Rajika Kumarasiri rajika.kumarasiri at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 07:59:57 PDT 2009

hi,
I am getting following compilation error while compiling llvm. I installed
the missing libs. using my package manager (and there are in /usr/loca/lib
path). Any clue to fix the problem. Thanks!

/home/rajika/projects/llvm/llvm-objects/Debug/bin/tblgen: error while
such file or directory
make[1]: ***
[/home/rajika/projects/llvm/llvm-objects/lib/VMCore/Debug/Intrinsics.gen.tmp]
Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/rajika/projects/llvm/llvm-objects/lib/VMCore'
make: *** [all] Error 1

--
http://wso2.org
http://llvm.org