[LLVMdev] JIT target list empty

OvermindDL1 overminddl1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 20:54:25 PDT 2009

I have a program that is pretty much a duplicate of the HowToUseJIT
project, same code compiling type, some libs linked (same order even),
etc... and so forth.  However the JIT never runs, always the
interpreter, the machine target list in the JIT Create function is
always empty in my project, yet it is nicely populated and creates a
JIT and all in the HowToUseJIT project.  I am curious as to what I
could be doing wrong?  How does a target register itself into that
list, I know it is a static constructor somewhere, but I am not sure
where...