[LLVMdev] Suggestion for VM porting to LLVM

Gabriele Farina gabriele at sephiroth.it
Sun Apr 5 00:31:37 PDT 2009

Hi Jon,

I've read your articles about HLVM, and that was one of the reasons
that convinced me to try out LLVM. Actually my VM has been implemented
in C++, but as long as it is not extremely complex, I might port it to
OCaml that sounds more compact for this kind of programs. Did you find
any significant performance loss when using OCaml over C++ ? Runtime
performance is quite important in my situation.

Gabriele