[LLVMdev] Patch: MSIL backend global pointers initialization

Artur Pietrek artur.pietrek at kalray.eu
Thu Apr 2 05:21:17 PDT 2009

Hi,
Here's a patch that fixes initialization of global pointers (also
function pointers).

I'm working on that backend now, so probably I'll send some more patches
soon. I'd be grateful if you could give me some suggestions how to add
some test for that backend to the test-suite. On Linux the output code
could be run on Mono and compared with outputs for other backends but
I'm not sure if it's preferable to involve third party apps.

Thanks for help
Artur