[LLVMdev] compile linux kernel

Ashish Bijlani ashish.bijlani at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 09:03:01 PDT 2008

can kernel b JITed using hypervisor at runtime??? also can llvm be run
on l4 as native L4 application? which flavor of l4 does it support?

any doc on how to go about it? should i just remove mk_elf from the
makefile?? i actually tried removing mk_elf from the build scripts but
then it fails when it doesn't find global symbols emitted during
preprocessing using ## e.g. per_cpu_## in percpu.h in the kernel.

thanks,
ashish