[LLVMdev] compile linux kernel

Ashish Bijlani ashish.bijlani at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 08:29:59 PDT 2008

I plan to use virtualization infrastructure to JIT VM Kernel Code.
Michael Engel has done that in the past to have dynamic aspect in the
Kernel: http://llvm.org/pubs/2005-03-14-ACP4IS-AspectsKernel.pdf

He used L4 based Hypervisor and Virtual Machines. Can this not be done
or am I missing something?

-Ashish