[LLVMdev] A question, About how to reading the historical mailling-?

Pertti Kellomäki pertti.kellomaki at tut.fi
Thu Sep 25 01:20:24 PDT 2008

Matthijs Kooijman wrote:
> I assume you mean you want to read the archives of the mailinglist? There is
> an "archives" link on top of each list info page, e.g.

On a related note, is there a way to search the archives? They do not
seem to be visible to Google, at least Google searches do not find
stuff in the archives. For example, there was a thread on Thunderbird
in January, yet  "site:lists.cs.uiuc.edu thunderbird" does not show
up anything. I did not see search functionality on the mailman page
of the list either.
--
Pertti