[LLVMdev] Determining the register type of a MachineOperand

Villmow, Micah Micah.Villmow at amd.com
Wed Sep 24 12:15:52 PDT 2008

This only has the register class information, not the register type
information.

My register class has multiple register types and I need to know how to
differentiate which register type of my register class of the current
register.

The information in the MVT data type is what I need, i.e. the position
in the GPRVT array of each register.

Something equivalent to MVT getValueType() but for registers.

Thanks,