[LLVMdev] Doxygen Updated

Matthijs Kooijman matthijs at stdin.nl
Mon Sep 22 07:33:38 PDT 2008

Hi Tanya,

> I've upgraded our doxygen to 1.5.6. Please let me know if you see any
> problems.
I think the doxygen.css in the repository is no longer consistent with the
HTML emitted by Doxygen. I'm not sure how it was before and in which doxygen
version the HTML changed, though. What I am seeing now is that the list of
member descriptions on a class page all have the same font size (both
prototypes, descriptions and headers) and no visual cues as to where one stops
and the next one begins.

I'm not sure what LLVM-specific changes were made to the css file, but it
might make sense to just start afresh with Doxygen's default css file again.

Gr.

Matthijs