[LLVMdev] Specifying Additional Compilation Passes to lli

Thomas B. Jablin tjablin at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Sep 11 10:55:09 PDT 2008

Hi,
Here is the diff for the pod file that goes with my earlier change.
Tom

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas B. Jablin" <tjablin at CS.Princeton.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 1:30:24 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [LLVMdev] Specifying Additional Compilation Passes to lli

Hi,

I'm interested in specifying some additional passes to the JIT via the command-line. The enclosed patch allows lli to take compiler passes as command-line arguments in the same way opt does. This is my first submission, so any comments, criticisms, or observations would be very welcome. Thanks.

Tom Jablin