[LLVMdev] LLVM FPGA interface.

Mukesh Srivastava srimks11 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 07:35:44 PDT 2008

Hi LLVM community members.

I downloaded LLVM-GCC4.2 Front-end source code and succefully installed
alongwith LLVM-2.3 on linux x86_64. I think it's front-end has better
optimizations.

I am naive to LLVM environment, my focus is to generate LLVM inermediate
code for FPGA. Are there any resources/links/papers/documents which
discusses LLVM intermediate generation for FPGA needs.

I am aware with Xilinx "CHiMPS" interface for FPGA but probably CHiMPS
doesn't have any freely available eval version of CHiMPS to try with
LLVM for study purposes.

I 'ope I am not bothering LLVM developer's in asking such preliminary
questions and support.

~BR
Mukesh