[LLVMdev] No of Datastructures

Devang Patel dpatel at apple.com
Fri Oct 31 10:05:28 PDT 2008

Hi Nipun,

On Oct 30, 2008, at 9:31 PM, Nipun Arora wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am trying to count the no of datastructures and the type, say for
> example the number of arrays in a given code. Which pass would give
> me this info? And what do I need to use in it?

What are you trying to achieve here with this information ?

You can iterate over types to collect the info you need. For example,

TypeSymbolTable &TST = MyModule.getTypeSymbolTable();
for(TypeSymbolTable::iterator TI = TST.begin(), TE =TST.end(); TI !=
TE; ++TI) {
	const Type *Ty = TI->second;
}

http://llvm.org/docs/ProgrammersManual.html is very useful document