[LLVMdev] A new project proposal for LLVM and calling help from a chinese student

Vikram S. Adve vadve at cs.uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 28 20:46:32 PDT 2008

Mingxing,

Your project sounds interesting and if it significantly improves over
the live variable analysis that is in LLVM right now, I think it could
be a useful contribution.  I'm copying the 'llvmdev at cs.uiuc.edu'
mailing list, which you should join.  Send all related messages to
this list to get feedback on your goals and also to get help with any
problems you face.  Good luck.

--Vikram
Associate Professor, Computer Science
http://llvm.org/~vadve