[LLVMdev] Is it possible to use EE within optimization pass?

bhavani krishnan bhavi63 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 08:14:36 PDT 2008

Thanks John! My pass is registered only in 1 cpp file. It registers and executes fine without the EE.

I only get the Pass registered multiple times error when I try to link to the EE by using LINK_COMPONENTS=engine in the Makefile. Without that line in the Makefile, my pass gets registered fine but it is not able to create EE(Error reading Symbol). So, how do I link LLVMExecutionEngine.o without causing the multiple registration error.

thanks,
Bhavani