[LLVMdev] Virtual Register allocation across functions

Evan Cheng evan.cheng at apple.com
Mon Oct 20 14:02:42 PDT 2008

No, there isn't something like that right now. What are you trying to
accomplish?

If you wish to implement this, it shouldn't be hard to do. Right now,
MachineRegisterInfo re-starts virtual register number at
TargetRegisterInfo::FirstVirtualRegister. You can add a mechanism to
change that to a variable instead.

Evan