[LLVMdev] LLVM Developers Meeting 2008

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Sat Oct 18 11:54:11 PDT 2008

On Oct 17, 2008, at 8:30 PM, John wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I was just thinking that it'd be cool (to me at least) to have the
> following page made into a podcast. I'd be happy to put together the
> feed if someone would tell me it would be worth it. I don't imagine it
> would be too hard for whomever runs the site to throw it together,
> either.
>
> http://llvm.org/devmtg/2008-08/
>
> Thanks!
>
> JP

Hi John,

Making the videos into a podcast is a great idea.  We honestly just
need a volunteer who is willing to do the work, so we would be very
grateful if you wanted to do it.  We'd be happy to host the podcast on
llvm.org; I think all we need is the appropriate RSS file to service
up the currently available video files.

Ted