[LLVMdev] llvm 2.4 release notes draft

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Mon Oct 13 17:58:29 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I am done with my first pass over the release notes, you can see them
in mainline here:
http://llvm.org/docs/ReleaseNotes.html

In addition to the inevitable typos and other things that need to be
cleaned up, there are several todo's for specific people:

1. All: please let me know if there is something missing that I forgot.
2. Daniel, please update the clang section [DANIEL].
3. Ted, please update the 'smoosh' section [TED].
4. Nicholas, please update the vmkit section [NICOLAS].
5. Bruno, please add a description of your changes to the Mips backend
[BRUNO].
6. Dan, please describe your recycler changes if you want or remove
the bullet [DAN].
7. Devang, please describe the API changes for your attributes stuff
[DEVANG].

I'd strongly prefer you guys to just check in your changes, no need to
email me.  Just commit to llvm/docs/ReleaseNotes.html.

Thanks!

-Chris