[LLVMdev] 2.4 Pre-release (v1) Available for Testing

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Fri Oct 10 13:11:41 PDT 2008

LLVMers,

The 2.4 pre-release is available for testing:
http://llvm.org/prereleases/2.4/

If you have time, I'd appreciate anyone who can help test the release.
Please do the following:

1) Download/compile llvm source, and either compile llvm-gcc source or use
    llvm-gcc binary.
2) Run make check, send me the testrun.log
3) Run "make TEST=nightly report" and send me the report.nightly.txt
4) Please provide details on what platform you compiled LLVM on and how
    you built LLMV (src == obj, or src != obj)

Please COMPLETE ALL TESTING BY the end of the day on Oct. 19th!

Thanks,
Tanya