[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc linux build broken

Török Edwin edwintorok at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 08:39:39 PDT 2008

On 2008-10-01 18:28, Duncan Sands wrote:
> I can't get it to not fail: even if I use the flags that
> worked for you it fails for me...  Maybe the difference
> is in how llvm was built?  I configured using only default
> values, i.e. without passing any parameters to configure.
>
> Ciao,
>
> Duncan.

For llvm:
./configure --enable-targets=x86,cbe,cpp --enable-optimized

One thing I noticed is that sometimes the Debug directory was picked
from llvm while building llvm-gcc, which contained an out-of-date build.
I no longer have a Debug directory though.

I just tried to build in a clean object directory, and it failed with
same error message.

Perhaps some files remained from an old build, and didn't get removed on
a make clean?

This means that I don't have a working llvm-gcc with TOT either.

Best regards,
--Edwin