[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc compilation error: BUILT_IN_ADJUST_TRAMPOLINE undeclared

Johan Cockx johan at sikanda.be
Tue Nov 18 05:15:48 PST 2008

Edwin,

--disable-multilib works,  thanks for the hint.

The problem seems to be that the package glibc-devel for i386 is not
installed on my machine.  I can't install it because it conflicts with glibc
for i686,  which is required for a number of other packages for reasons that
are not clear to me.

Anyway,  this is no longer an llvm problem.