[LLVMdev] Proper arguments for -march?

H. Johnson misc at faradayco.com
Fri Nov 14 17:31:22 PST 2008

Hi,
I assume that the following means the backends are not registred:

sequences for some float libcalls
  -load=<pluginfilename>              - Load the specified plugin
  -march                              - Architecture to generate code for:
  -mattr=<a1,+a2,-a3,...>             - Target specific attributes
(-mattr=help for details)

When does the registration occur?  During the build?  If so there's a
problem with CMake for Visual Studio.
Or, is it something I need to do manually after building?

Thanks for any help.  I'm too new at this.

Henry