[LLVMdev] clang

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Sun Nov 9 12:59:56 PST 2008

Dixi quod…

>Like I said, I’m using r58565 for both llvm and clang (now).

Must have been broken, as r58935 for both works.
I’ve even fixed some system headers for clang now, and mksh
– http://mirbsd.de/mksh – builds fine and passes the regression
tests (with the Xcode version, about 83% of it failed, back then).

Now up to llvm-gcc *sigh*…

//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant