[LLVMdev] MSIL and MIPS backend for LLVM

Eduardo Augusto Peixoto da Silva Brito pg12188 at alunos.uminho.pt
Wed Nov 5 09:24:16 PST 2008

Hi,

The code that I was using was this:
http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/u32q/benchmark.php?test=nbody&lang=gcc&id=1

I followed the footsteps for compiling it to BC than I took the BC code and
compiled it with ilasm2 (Mono).
After that I tried to run the .exe with mono and it gave me a invalid opcode.
I wish I could give more information about the bug but my ext3fs partition
crashed and I'm now recovering it. Maybe later I could give more detailed
information about the bug.

Thanks,
Eduardo Brito