[LLVMdev] Buildbot now up and new build failures

Duncan Sands duncan.sands at math.u-psud.fr
Tue Nov 4 01:09:35 PST 2008

> That's cool. And I agree that it if didn't work, people would ignore
> it. :-) At the moment, we have only Duncan and a couple of Fortran
> guys to tell us when an Apple merge has broken something. I'm sure
> that they would welcome an early detection system. :-)

My tester builds Ada and Fortran llvm-gcc nightly on x86-32,
and Fortran nightly on x86-64 (Ada doesn't build on x86-64
due to a regalloc bug, PR2556 :( ).  At some point it would
be nice to have the buildbot build Fortran since (1) this is
easy to do (no special requirements), and (2) hopefully Fortran
will be part of the next release.

Ciao,

Duncan.