[LLVMdev] 2.3 Pre-release available for testing

Morten Ofstad morten at hue.no
Thu May 22 01:15:25 PDT 2008

Tanya M. Lattner wrote:
> Ok, thanks. So it seems like we have to deviate from mainline a bit. I can
> apply the patch that you proposed in your earlier mail. Sound ok?

Sounds good to me -- I reviewed the patch a bit, and a lot of it is just noise because Visual Studio decided to reorder
the definition of the debug and release configurations. I attached a minimal patch to this mail.

> I just need someone to verify that it works with 2008 so that everyone is
> happy.

It can't get more broken than it is now, as it doesn't build at all with either 2005 or 2008...

m.