[LLVMdev] VS build is broken again

Dmitri Makarov nebraskin at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 23:51:31 PDT 2008

Ted,

Thanks for taking care of this.  I found that in order to build clang
(in addition to the vcproj changes I posted earlier today) I had to add
a dependency such that the clangDriver project depends on the CodeGen
(basically the CodeGen checkbox has to be checked in the list of the
clangDriver's dependencies).  This in effect adds codegen.lib to the
list of libraries linked into clang.exe and solves all the unresolved
symbol errors in the clang build.  I would submit the diff, but it
looks like visual studio changes all the encodings of projects in the
.sln file, so the diff includes a lot of irrelevant lines.

Thanks
Dmitri