[LLVMdev] VS build is broken again

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Sat May 17 13:27:05 PDT 2008

Dmitri Makarov <nebraskin at yahoo.com> writes:

[snip]

> I realize that msvs build is not of high priority but whoever shuffles
> the files around and changes the makefiles, at least have a decency to
> do the matching changes in the msvs project files.

Is it reasonable to ask this to people who doesn't know the format of
MSVS project files? Furthermore, people are supposed to manage those XML
project files with the MSVS IDE.

IMHO, the only way to keep MSVC build up to date is to monitor the
commits mailing list watching for changes on the makefiles, reflect the
change on the MSVS build and test it.

(I'm a MSVC user, but for the time being I use MinGW for the LLVM work).

--
Oscar