[LLVMdev] Python bindings available.

Mahadevan R mdevan.foobar at gmail.com
Tue May 13 04:31:34 PDT 2008

Um. Unfortunately in this case, Python will not collect an instance of
Pet which owned by an Owner, because both objects in the reference
cycle have finalizers (__del__). Python will just add both objects to
a garbage list (and will not call any of the finalizers).

It does this because it cannot guess which finalizer to call first.

But I get your point though, and will try to work this into the code.
Let me also add some tests to exercise all these well.

Thanks for your inputs.

Thanks & Regards,
-Mahadevan.