[LLVMdev] Vector code

Nicolas Capens nicolas at capens.net
Thu May 8 11:40:59 PDT 2008

Hi Anton,

I assume that's the same as the online demo's "Show LLVM C++ API code"
option (http://llvm.org/demo/)? I've tried that with a structure containing
four floating-point components but it also appears to add them individually
using extract/insert. Maybe I have to try an array of floats...

Thanks,

Anton