[LLVMdev] Missing passes

Matthijs Kooijman matthijs at stdin.nl
Wed May 7 05:42:06 PDT 2008

Hi,

I was evaluating all transformation passes and noticed a few things. In
particular, I found three passes in the documentation that I can't seem to
find any code for. Where these removed?
	Lower GC intrinsics, for GCless code generators (-lowergc)
	Correlated Expression Elimination (-cee)
	Lower select instructions to branches (-lowerselect)

Additionally, I found the following passes for which no documentation was
present:
  createGVExtractionPass()
	createStructRetPromotionPass()
	createStripDeadPrototypesPass()
	createJumpThreadingPass()
	createMemCpyOptPass()
	createLoopDeletionPass()
	createCodeGenPreparePass()

From what I saw in Passes.html, the passes documentation is not generated
automatically? What's the policy on updating this documentation?

Gr.

Matthijs