[LLVMdev] Compile programs with the LLVM Compiler as a gsoc project

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Mon Mar 31 00:16:47 PDT 2008

Hello,

> 1) I thought of taking the gcc compiler and compiling it with llvm
> since it is easier to make test cases to test the system. Is gcc
> compiler already built with llvm? if so I have the linux kernel as the
> second option. What is your openion on this ?
Just my 2 cents. I'd strongly suggest to select gentoo or anything
similar for this, it's pretty compiler-oriented, you can have several
versions of compilers in system and select, which compiler to use
smoothly.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov.

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University.