[LLVMdev] first two chapters for the ocaml bindings in svn

Erick Tryzelaar idadesub at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 27 01:30:31 PDT 2008

I've just committed the first two chapters of my ocaml llvm bindings
tutorial by porting the Kaleidoscope tutorial to ocaml. These chapters
are the lexer and parser. If anyone is interest in trying it out, I'd
love any feedback. If you've got the svn trunk checked out, you'll
find the docs here:

docs/tutorial/OCamlLangImpl1.html
docs/tutorial/OCamlLangImpl2.html

If not, you can view the css-less version here for those without llvm
checked out:

http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/llvm/trunk/docs/tutorial/OCamlLangImpl1.html?revision=48871
http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/llvm/trunk/docs/tutorial/OCamlLangImpl2.html?revision=48871

In order to get it to run the examples, you'll need the svn trunk
version of llvm, ocaml 3.10 installed, and llvm configured with ocaml
support. I'll try to finish up the rest of the tutorial over the next
couple days.