[LLVMdev] Adding SQLite3 to llvm test-suite

Török Edwin edwintorok at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 12:56:20 PDT 2008

Evan Cheng wrote:
> Hi Edwin,

Hi Evan,

> It works fine for me. Thanks!
>
> We prefer a flat directory structure. Is it possible for you to
> separate it out to sqlite3 and lemon rather than having them as sub-
> directories under SQLite?

Ok.
The new package is here:
http://edwintorok.googlepages.com/sqlite_lemon_llvmtest.tar.gz
Anything else I should change?

>  Also, can you increase lemon's test size?

Lemon doesn't have a testsuite (those 40000+ tests are all for SQLite),
however I found some projects that use lemon (its syntax is not
compatible with yacc), and copied their grammar files into lemon's
directory.
I also wrote a wrapper main function for lemon that forks/executes for
each file (lemon keeps some state in global variables, so I have to fork).

The difference isn't much, it now takes 0.12 seconds to run lemon.

> Please file bug about the performance issue. Thanks!

Done, bug #2174.

Best regards,
--Edwin