[LLVMdev] Array Dependence Analysis

Vikram S. Adve vadve at cs.uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 19 20:37:25 PDT 2008

Wojtek,

If you like, I can help guide this SoC project.

I would also like to see if we can coordinate with Alex and Albert, who are
doing the class project here.

As a first comment, your 3 layers are a good organization but two comments:

1. Layer 1 shd also look at loop bounds and array bounds: those can be used
to disprove some deps.

2. The interface will also need to compute direction and perhaps distance
vectors.  Those may or may not be easy to put in one of your layers (say,
layer 3, where they belong).

--Vikram
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/~vadve
http://llvm.org