[LLVMdev] Google Summer of Code 2008

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Tue Mar 18 13:17:52 PDT 2008

Hello, Everyone

LLVM recently was approved to take part in Google Summer of Code 2008.
We welcome everyone to apply for this program.

The list of ideas for (possible) projects is located at
http://llvm.org/OpenProjects.html. Surely you can suggest any other
project, if you feel, that it definitely can be useful.

Our common requirement for student is to submit proposal to LLVM
Developers Mainling list for discussions and suggestions *before* actual
submission to Google. Be prepared, that you proposal can be changed a
lot as a result of these discussions :)

Drupal project has great page about "How to Write Summer of Code
Application": http://drupal.org/node/59037, I'd suggest every applicant
to read it before writing an application/proposal.

We're waiting for you proposals!

PS:
The students application period (at Google) begins at 12 noon PDT, March
24 (19:00 UTC) and ends 5:00 PM PDT, March 31 (00:00 UTC April 1, 2008).
Students application should be submitted to Google at this period.
--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov