[LLVMdev] Proposal for a Google summer of code project for the Java frontend.

Ramón García ramon.garcia.f at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 03:29:48 PDT 2008

Based on my experience this last one (the generation of shared
libraries) is the most important performance wise, and the one that
would make a difference from a performance point of view.

I would like to prepare a proposal as soon as posible. Could I have a
look at your code privately, even if there are licensing issues
pending? I understand that this issues are just temporary, and will in
no way block the publication of the code at a certain time.

Best regards,
Ramon