[LLVMdev] Subversion head: build problem on cygwin?

Sam Bishop sam at bishop.dhs.org
Thu Mar 13 13:41:52 PDT 2008

On Wed, March 12, 2008 11:23 pm, Chris Lattner wrote:
> Please attach patches as attachments (and name the file ".patch" just
> in case).  Mail readers commonly munge them (e.g. by removing trailing
> whitespace) if not, which prevents the patch from applying.

Hmm...  What you got was the result of me telling Thunderbird to attach
a file called cygwin-getmainexecutable-impl.patch.  You can see here:

http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2008-March/013029.html

All of my previous patches have been sent using SquirrelMail.  It looks
like I'll keep doing that...

Thanks,
Sam