[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc and mips

Bruno Cardoso Lopes bruno.cardoso at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 12:56:18 PDT 2008

>  Good point. I added "-EL" to the options to get little-endian code,
>  but it doesn't solve the problem. And I'm sure the code is compiled as
>  32-bit because my arch-info program prints 4 for sizeof(int) when
>  compiled with the current llvm-gcc. Could it be something else I
>  missed?

I think that "-EL" will no work, I would try changing
DataLayout("E-p:32:32:32") to
DataLayout("e-p:32:32:32") on MipsTargetMachine.cpp, recompile llvm,
cross-compile
llvm-gcc to Mips and then use cc1.

--
Bruno Cardoso Lopes ( now @ Cocos Island )
http://www.brunocardoso.cc

++ The saddest aspect of life right now is that
science gathers knowledge faster than society
gathers wisdom + Isaac Asimov