[LLVMdev] Problem building LLVM in cygwin environment.

vikas pvssvikas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:29:01 PDT 2008

Hi All,

prev I was working with llvm1.9 which I was able to successfully built on
cygwin. both lvm-gcc & llvm were built with no issues.

yesterday when I was trying to build the latest checkout I was facing some
issue, can any one suggest me what I was missing,

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/Administrator/llvm/lib/System'
llvm[1]: Regenerating /home/Administrator/llvm/Makefile.config
config.status: creating Makefile.config
llvm[1]: Compiling Alarm.cpp for Debug build
llvm[1]: Compiling Disassembler.cpp for Debug build
In file included from
/home/Administrator/llvm/include/llvm/System/Disassembler.h:18,
                 from Disassembler.cpp:16:
/home/Administrator/llvm/include/llvm/Support/DataTypes.h:69:3: #error
"Don't have a definition for uint64_t on this platform"
make[1]: *** [/home/Administrator/llvm/lib/System/Debug/Disassembler.o]
Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/Administrator/llvm/lib/System'
make: *** [all] Error 1

Best Regards,
-Vikas.