[LLVMdev] participating in GSoC 2008 in LLVM

Rajika Kumarasiri rajikacc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 22:46:22 PST 2008

Hello every body,
I am a Computer Science and Engineering final year undergraduate in here
[1].
As you all aware of GSoC 2008 program is now on [2]. I would like to
participate in this on a project on LLVM. The reason why I selected LLVM is
I am really interested in compiler theory.
I took the one semester course on compiler theory and developed a lexical
analyzer in C for a subset of Javascript (ECMA script) language. Code is
available here[3] if any body interested to have a look. I have a pair
knowledge in compilation process.
Now I am browsing through LLVM and it's TODO list[4] to familiar with LLVM.
Please guide me on doing a GSoC project for LLVM in this year.
Thank you very much!
(My resume available here [5])
Regards,
Rajika